The Philosophy of Nikon Df

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ravduc
Senior MemberPosts: 1,210Gear list
Like?
Re: D is for Digital, F is for film.
In reply to raztec, 8 months ago

Raztec, I think you should stop using the word 'cripple'. You find this camera crippled, I don't. What you do not seem to understand, is that by calling this camera 'crippled', you are in fact implying that we DF buyers don't know anything about cameras and have been ripped off by Nikon. This is where your comments become insulting. The DF is lacking certain features for you, but not for me. I know just as much about cameras as you. I have been using them for almost 40 years.

I really think that the DF was aimed at a specific type of photographer with specific needs. Imho  my purchasing of this camera will have no impact on the variety of cameras that will be offered by Nikon in the future. They will continue to make cameras like the D4 or D800 and will cater if need be to buyers like myself. Nothing wrong with that!

ravduc's gear list:ravduc's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Leica Digilux 2 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica Digilux 3 Olympus E-1 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow