Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NewGirlLiz
Regular MemberPosts: 195
Like?
Bag Issues for EM1 + 12-40 lens
3 months ago

Like many before me and I'm sure many after me too, I've spent many weeks agonising over getting myself set up with the perfect camera kit. I now finally think I have done it with the Olympus OMD EM-1, the Oly 12-40 mm lens, the Oly 40-150 zoom, a decent Manfrotto tripod and a few other bits and pieces.

I am now looking for the perfect bag!

I am looking mainly at slings, for their comfort and convenience, and have narrowed it down to three. I want to be as small and compact as possible, but able to comfortably take my stuff. I wondered if anyone has any views on these. Do you own them? Have you seen them? Do you have an opinion on which would be most appropriate for the kit I have, bearing in mind I'm a complete novice but very enthusiastic and keen to take my camera out and about as much as I can? If I have something that makes it all feel light and comfortable, it would be a huge bonus for me in doing this.

I have only seen these online and have already returned two bags as they weren't suitable in ways that it's hard to tell from a screen, and it would be great to shortcut the process of buying and returning too many more unsuitable bags!

Here's my shortlist.

Think Tank Turnstyle 10

Case Logic Sling Bag

Amazon Basics Sling Backpack

Many thanks in advance for any views on this.

Liz

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow