ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cyco2
Regular MemberPosts: 151Gear list
Like?
Rumor time will start again...
11 months ago

Hello folks,

I have some very small rumors for you... Please take it with a big grain of salt

1. Today I called at a store to ask for release date of NX30 in Germany (actually it seems to be available beginning of March). The guy told me that in his own oppionion and what he heared so far that there is a chance that we will see a new NX camera in August/September right before Photokina. He told me something about higher than NX30, weather sealed, separate battery grip...

2. In the newest edition of a German photomagazin (fotomagazin) a Samsung guy reports that "the assortment of mirrorless system cameras  will be extendet with a new mount this year"

I'm not sure if there will be two higher cameras or just one.

my suggestion is that we will see a higher speced sealed APS-C camera otherwise the sealing of 16-50 F2-2.8 would be redundant. I'm not sure about a new mount... Maybe only if it can fit old lenses...

Maybe Jerry or some other guys can add some information shortly ?!

Samsung 16-50mm F2.0-2.8 Samsung NX30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow