Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Choi
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,349
Like?
5o Lux (and others) on A7
6 months ago

I must confess lately I have been shooting mainly with the A7, to save a few shutter clicks on my M9, which has already passed the 70,000 mark.

Quite a number of lenses I have already used, but among them, it seems that the 50 Summilux ASPH is the best companion with the A7. My favorite 35 Summilux ASPH doesn't have that luck. Sadly the 50 Lux is not my own copy, just loaned by one of my friends.

50 Lux:

50 Lux:

50 Lux:

50 Lux:

CV12:

Samyang 300 Reflex:

You may also wish to take a look at the following set which gives you full-sized images of the A7 with various lenses, including CV12, Rokkor 28, ZM 50 Planar, 50 Nokton 1.1, 50 Lux, 90 Elmarit, 135 Telyt-M (shrinked images are never good means to evaluate the IQ). You can identify the lens used by checking the tag.

"http://www.flickr.com/photos/photochoi/sets/72157639219172204/"

I would also like to take this opportunity to say hello to both Arthur and Ece, they have always been considerate, civil and supportive members to the Leica forum.  As for old grumpy Louis, I wish he could return soon after his "holidays".  P says she wants you back....:-))

Best,

Choi

Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow