Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mmhendrie
Regular MemberPosts: 413
Like?
a quick pic
6 months ago

Hi guys, it's been a while since i posted a pic, so I just thought i'd share this one. As some of you might remember, I took up slr shooting to try and get some nice photo's of my young boy - who was 6 months when I got my first a230, and now just turned 3. I still have a long long way to go, and have found shooting with an slr far more challenging then I'd ever imagined - but absolutely in a good way, and I always enjoy a daily educational read here on the forum.

Anyhow, this was taken at San Diego zoo 3-4 months ago with my a57. We were just waiting for lunch and my lil lad was playing around at the lunch table so i just started shooting, and in the middle of it he stopped lay his head on the table and gave me this 'mostly' serious look. I wish I'd had my f42 on to fill the shadows, but oh well. Still, I find it's one of a dozen or so shots I find myself looking at every 2-3 days, for whatever reason I love it.

thanks,

Matt

-- hide signature --

www.wingedwarriors.co.uk

Sony Alpha DSLR-A230 Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow