Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Orion12
Senior MemberPosts: 1,425Gear list
Like?
More Fun Macro Adventures. . .
6 months ago

This Weeks "Macro Adventures" have a focus on the Story Behind the Macro or at the least a Macro Story of the "Macro Making". . . ( ie : At Least One Comment with Your Macro Photo(s) )

Here's an Example. . .

Speaking of Spider Macro Stories. . .

I went to take a Bath and Found a Spider Trapped in the Tub. . . ( The Walls are Slick and He Couldn't Get Out / Spidey Was Probably Staving god knows how long he was in there ). . .
So I talked to him a bit and say I'd get him out of there but he'd have to get on finger. . . Of course he tried to Run Off and Eventually Discovered there was No Place Go so he let me Push Him up on the Ledge and then he Stayed there Just Watching Me. . .

I got in the Tube and Spidey was Still on the Ledge so I told him to just relax and hang around for a Photo Opt. . . He Chilled for several minutes and then Decided to Run Around the Tub Ledge and Of Course he got Too Close to the Edge and Managed to Fall In the Water ! ! !
Yikes. . . It was like Swimming with Sharks but the Water was Hot and Spidey went into SHOCK !

I eventually fished his Lifeless Body from the Water and Put Spidey on a Mat next to the Tub. . .
He was Not Moving but I had a Feeling I could Pull him Out of Shock with a Few Spider Pets & Some Salt Water. . .

To Make a Longer Story Shorter. . . Spidey RECOVERED & Crawled on my Tee Shirt and Rode Around the House On My Chest for about 15-Minutes until he finally got the Photo Opt I had promised him Earlier. . .

As You Can See Spidey is "Fit as a Fiddle". . .

It was a Bit of a Strain Trying to Photograph Spidey and Finally I Twisted My Display Around and Got an Angle I could see to operate the Camera. . .

Spidey was a Good Poser but I may have to Salmon Slap the Photographer for Not Being Too Slick with his New Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens. . .

I found a New Play Room for Spidey ( Without a Tub ) so he should be a little safer now. . .

One of Spidey's Distant Cousins Had Taught Me that Spideys can be Calmed Down with a Few Gentle Spidey Pets. . .

This Little Guy AFTER Several Minutes of Photo Opts Training - Sat Perfectly Still for ~ 10 Shots. . . HS50EXR Super Macro Mode + 2x IDZ. . .

So That's My Macro Spidey Story & I'm Stickin To It !

What's YOUR Macro Story with Pics ?

Cheers from Orion

Orion12's gear list:Orion12's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Pentax K10D +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow