Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
capt bob
Senior MemberPosts: 1,518Gear list
Like?
Home Depot's Line Of Fine Birding Bags for Long Lenses
7 months ago

These Bags are Great made of Heavy Canvas , Pocket all around the larger one holding extra batt, Teleconverter , Lens cap and Ect , Metal framework on opening and heavy Delrin zippers , Waterproof and double Bottom , I used a piece of 1 inch closed cell foam wrapped by a Lrge Microfiber towel and it stays put and offers more drop protection than a standard camera bag , The smaller on holds my 77 and Bigma with no problem , The big one holds the 99 and 300 2.8 + T/C. with hood mounted or not and has room for my Battery grip and HVL 60 M flash in Neoprene bags. The Semi hard bucket bag holds a 70-210 2.8 with hood and will fit the 200-500 OK too. Large bag is 14.00 dollars the little one is 9.00 and the bucket bag is about the same , I like the fact that it is stealthy and just looks like a toolbag if someone looks in vehicle. I have the Minolta 24 2.8 in a Neoprene bag double clipped to the strap in case I need a wide as well as a defensive Gerber.

capt bob's gear list:capt bob's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Tamron SP AF 180mm F/3.5 Di LD (IF) Macro +22 more
Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow