Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
0MitchAG
Regular MemberPosts: 197Gear list
Like?
MX-2(?) VS. Fuji thoughts.
6 months ago

After the pretty big price drop on the MX-1, I was tempted to buy one but opted for a new lens for my G5 instead.
I'm interested in what you all think an MX-2 should be, and if you think there will be one at all.

Personally, I'd like to see it as a stronger competitor against the Fuji X-20. I wanted both but admittedly the larger sensor of the X-20 hasn't impressed me by IQ, whereas the MX-1 is tack-sharp in my eyes. No viewfinder on the MX-1 is a bit of a loss for me though...
I think if they could incorporate similar elements to the X-xx cameras, they'd have a clear, cheaper and better product. The X-20 has all the functionality for me but lacks in doing the best job possible.

So what do you think?

0MitchAG's gear list:0MitchAG's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +2 more
Pentax MX-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow