Street Photography with Fuji (Any tips for semi-pro accreditation?)

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
christy88
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
Street Photography with Fuji (Any tips for semi-pro accreditation?)
10 months ago

Hello gang!

I have been floating around here for a few years but never post anything of substance.. And now I must shamelessly ask for advice from the masters so please be as kind as you can...

You see I have recently had much more time on my hands due to a long-term relationship ending, and I have been hitting the street with my trusty X100.

Now a lot of time I pass for just another hipster girl and get away with almost anything, but other times having some sort of semi-professional looking accreditation would be of real value.

So I was wondering if anybody knew of a way one could become a freelance member of some association or other to get a pass with a photo claiming that I am not just a creep taking pics of homeless cats on Brick Lane?? I have been featured on BBC In Pictures section once or twice so have some experience with press but of course have neither training not an official press job...

Thanks so much for any info!

Christine

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow