LR5 can't see/locate certain jpeg files.

Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BijouStGuy
Regular MemberPosts: 166Gear list
Like?
LR5 can't see/locate certain jpeg files.
8 months ago

Greetings All!  I'm having a problem with LR5 that I can't seem to sort out and I'd very much appreciate any help you can provide.  I have a file folder where I have edited certain images in LR, taken them into CS6 for further editing, saved them once as a PSD and then saved them a second time as a JPEG.  Back in LR the new PSD's have been added to catalog but the JPEGs have not.  When I try to use the Import function in LR to add the JPEGs to the catalog they do not show up in the file folder.  If I look in the file folder using Windows or Bridge they are there so they are clearly on the hard drive.  For some reason LR simply does not want to recognize them.

I've tried opening and resaving the JPEGs in CS6 but LR still will not recognize them when I go into the import function.  I have searched the entire LR catalog for these JPEG images and they are not there so it is not that LR has saved them in the wrong location.  I have not had this problem before and am at a complete loss.  Any thoughts you might have on the issue would very much be appreciated.  Thank you.  Richard

BijouStGuy's gear list:BijouStGuy's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D7000 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +6 more
ANSWER:
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow