Started 8 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 2,865Gear list
Like?
FS: 5 sony A-mount lenses
8 months ago

Sigma 18-250mm, newer Macro version - £250 (as new, with box)
Sony 16-50mm f2.8 - £300 (no hood, original lens caps missing but replaced with others. Hence the lower price, also in good condition)
Sony Carl Zeiss 16-80mm f3.5-4.5 - £400 (as new with box & original lens pouch, very sharp lens)
Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 - £300 (good condition with a small crack on the outer ring but doesn't affect any functionality what so ever. Comes with original caps and hood but no box or manuals)
Sony 35mm f1.8 - £100 (as new, with box)

Total = £1350 (if you decide to buy the lot I can be convinced to come down to £1200 for quick sale. I may still give you a discount if you buy the majority of the stuff.)

with box = how it came from manufactures i.e. including manuals.

I would much prefer to sell in bulk or as much as possible to save on the headache.
Most of my lenses are top of the range in their area. So you can look up their prices and you will see they are not cheap/budget lenses.

Its a kit that I collected when I began photography but I have progressed fast and now I am looking buy the sony a99, a full frame camera. So my lenses are of no use apart from my minolta beercan lens (hence it is not on sale).

I'd prefer collection in London. I know London is huge, so a mutual part in central London is preferred. I live in SW so I rather not travel to the north or have someone travel all way south. Makes sense for both parties.

If bought in bulk I will throw in some nice items (I am saving for my new camera) for free like lens pouches, couple filters (hoya ones! costs £30-40 each!) etc.

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony a77 II Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +1 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: London, United Kingdom

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow