Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
NexOffender
Regular MemberPosts: 328Gear list
Like?
Re: Images?
In reply to Moti, 7 months ago

Moti wrote:

NexOffender wrote:

While your statement may be true, there is nothing logical about it.

Just because he is unwilling to show photographs doesn't mean he is afraid, there are many reasons aside from fear, that he could be unwilling to share his photos.

Whether he is afraid, or just unwilling to show his photos, he must have some. If he has no photos, what has he got to be afraid of?

Even if he is afraid to show his photos, there could be many reasons for that other than the self serving conclusion that you came to.

It's actually impressive that you managed to fit so many logical fallacies into such a short statement, and indeed, I can find no actual logic in it.

You may be right I don't argue your logic, and you can't argue mine just because it doesn't go with yours.

That only works with opinions. Of course I can argue your logic, but what you wrote was not logical. If your "logic" doesn't go with mine, then one of us is wrong and it should be argued, that's the whole point of logical reasoning.

Now there are only two questions left. Why a photography forum member would refuse to show any of his photos here and even ores, why does he post photos shot by other, when he is trying to make a point about camera IQ? I know why, you are only assuming.

You are assuming that you know why, I made no assumptions at all, I even said that you may be right. I simply pointed out that the method you used to come to your (possibly correct) conclusion was in no way logical, but I have seen enough on these forums to be able to think of other reasons not to post images, especially when someone is asking for the specific purpose of picking them apart to attack your credibility.

NexOffender's gear list:NexOffender's gear list
Pentax Efina
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NoNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow