NexOffender wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

Basalite wrote:

Moti wrote:

The only fact that is clear to me here is that you simply do not do any photography.

Moti

In no logical way can you come to such a conclusion.

There is nothing more logical than this. A member of a photography forum who refuses categorically to show any of his photos using all kind of arguments, doesn't have any photos to show.

There's nothing logical about your statement.

Sorry but without a prove, it remains logical. It is simple, one who's afraid to show his photos, doesn't have anything to show. Ask everybody.

Moti

Hmm, and I thought they taught logic, critical thinking and reasoning in France.

They do, that is why the logic behind my statement is so strong. Now if you think it isn't, prove otherwise.

Moti

While your statement may be true, there is nothing logical about it.

Just because he is unwilling to show photographs doesn't mean he is afraid, there are many reasons aside from fear, that he could be unwilling to share his photos.

Whether he is afraid, or just unwilling to show his photos, he must have some. If he has no photos, what has he got to be afraid of?

Even if he is afraid to show his photos, there could be many reasons for that other than the self serving conclusion that you came to.

It's actually impressive that you managed to fit so many logical fallacies into such a short statement, and indeed, I can find no actual logic in it.

You may be right I don't argue your logic, and you can't argue mine just because it doesn't go with yours.

Now there are only two questions left. Why a photography forum member would refuse to show any of his photos here and even ores, why does he post photos shot by other, when he is trying to make a point about camera IQ? I know why, you are only assuming.

Moti

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NoNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow