Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video

Started Dec 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
John.Laninga
Senior MemberPosts: 1,778Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic GH3 Tips and Tricks Setup Guide Video / Great video.
In reply to mpgxsvcd, 7 months ago

I ordered a Wasabi GH3 battery set, consists of a charger and 2 batteries. So far, I can use either the Panny battery or the Wasabi battery and never tell the difference. Battery indicator and everything works. But I use mine less at one time than you do, and so far have never even emptied my GH3 battery in one shooting session.

The charger and 2 batteries costs something like $25 and comes with car charger and European adapter. I now have one for my GX7 and Fuji LF1 as well. I guess I'm a fanboy for these, but I have no affiliation.. just a happy user.

mpgxsvcd wrote:

Recently, I have been trying to find a solution for powering the GH3. As most of you know I shoot my son’s climbing events. However, I recently took on a role where I have to actually record the entire event(About 8 hours).

I used 3 separate batteries with the GH2 to accomplish this. However, the GH3 batteries last much longer so I could get away with only using 2. I bought a second battery for about $90 from BandH but I really did not want to buy another $90 battery.

John.Laninga's gear list:John.Laninga's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Fujifilm XF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow