ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Adam Adkins
Regular MemberPosts: 121
Like?
Photography Website Help
7 months ago

Hi all,

I had for a long time been running a photography website through iWeb, but Apple has shut that down and now I am looking for something new. I am not very handy when it comes to website design (code, etc) and so I really need some kind of template software or something like iWeb that I can use to create a really professional looking photography website. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience they can share with me? Any recommendations?

I have researched several on the web but they all look to modern and/or complicated. I am more of a traditional person, and I want a site with minimal animations and something that is very easy to use. I also want to hook it up to a paypal account or something for purchases. I really feel like I have hit a road block here between sites online that I am not sure about and expensive softwares like Dreamweaver. Let me know if any of you are thrilled about one!

Thanks everybody!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow