Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RandyB2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,009Gear list
Like?
New 6D scared me
8 months ago

I was using my 6D with an old incandescent studio bulb and previewing everything on the iPad before I took the pictures. Just after I took the first picture I was changing things around and the camera locked up. The write light stayed and the camera wouldn't do anything. I turned it off with the switch and NOTHING HAPPENED! It stayed locked up with the write light on! I pulled the battery out and turned it back on and everything works. Wew! I took a bunch of pictures after that using the iPad to preview, adjust exposure and take the pictures with no more problems. By the way, some of the things were on a black back ground and some on white. Using the iPad to adjust exposure was very helpful.

Has something like that happened to anybody else? I've only had the camera 2 weeks so I'm hoping it was just a one time thing and nothing worse happens.

-- hide signature --

Randy

RandyB2's gear list:RandyB2's gear list
Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow