Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pannyics
Regular MemberPosts: 181Gear list
Like?
Best Rugged Weatherproof High-End Compact Camera
11 months ago

I'm currently looking for a compact camera to take with me on my motorcycle trips. I want a small rugged and weather sealed camera that I can use without worrying about it getting broken. I've been eyeing the Olympus TG-2, which is very rugged and is water proof, but I'm still a bit let down by the smaller sensor and short zoom range. I've also looked into the Olympus Stylus 1 and liked the long zoom range, and all the functions it gives, but it still lacks in robustness that I really do need when going on my trips. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should buy? I don't really care about the brand, just that I've only been looking into Olympus. I'm open to all suggestions (that's why I posted this in open talk forum).

-- hide signature --
 pannyics's gear list:pannyics's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +8 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow