Why the nx30 is a good thing (even for 'us' naysayers)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,118Gear list
Like?
Why the nx30 is a good thing (even for 'us' naysayers)
8 months ago

I don't like the nx30. The sensor is same as before (apparently), most of the new features don't interest me as an owner of a nx300, I hate the mini dslr shape. I really like the evf, but it's not enough to get this camera.

Though, I recognize that its launch is a real bless for us, former nx owners.

The reason is that it's the first nx camera ever that is getting recognized (#1 in the most popular cameras here on dpr, many ppl posting comments as if this were the first nx they consider, and so on).

This attention is a very good thing for everyone who spent in nx system overtime. It could mean new products from third parties (speedbooster anyone?) but above all it means that samsung will feel more and more committed with nx line in the future, developing new lenses, new sensors and eventually and hopefully introducing new bodies that will satisfy even us who are not happy with nx30.

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +12 more
Samsung NX30 Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow