whats up with my FZ200 images

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
daRRski
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Like?
Re: f/8 (like f/22) isn't always a no-no
In reply to cmc1, 9 months ago

Hi

I do understand your frustration ....but in this case after viewing the RAW files you have sent me..I would take the camera back...if it's possible..because there is definitively something wrong with IS...the problem I see is that there is no noise or artifacts issue...those are easily recoverable ..but 3 out of the 4 files had focus issues...or IS not engaging ..but anyway....from playing with those files and down-sampling them to 1200 and printing them on my Epson 8x10...they were not that bad ...4x6 were very good...if I could get your permission to post them here I will ...I would be o.k with them..those were printable anyway... I not sure how long you had the FZ200...but with my experience with D7100 ..I was ready to throw that camera against the wall ...lol...was past the return date  lol :-P....and then I had to micro adjust all my lenses to really see what it's capable of...according to Nikon...it was "normal" to do that ..but before I found out , I thought it was worst camera ever  lol

daRRski's gear list:daRRski's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus Tough TG-2 Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70s Canon EOS 5D Mark III +23 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow