Flat view
Perfectible
Contributing MemberPosts: 937Gear list
Like?
... "A little wink" ...
6 months ago

Hello,

I go to a small nod to many of you !

I wanted to wish you a wonderful year 2014 ( even if it is a bit trite, but it really is true !)

For personal reasons , I too can not attend the forum, and the language barrier has many handicapped me .... that does not prevent me to come look at some of the posts offered here , and take pleasure in follow the paths of some friends here!

It is with great humility that I can post some of my latest images ... nothing engaged, and especially photos showing my mood in recent months .... ( I suffer from tendonitis in his right shoulder that handicaps me , and rots my life for several months now ) ...

So I do what I can as it is possible for me to photograph ...

Here are some images of the past week ...

PS: I am delighted to see that Paul20 has a MM, and these images are always Top and Gianlu with these stories about magic squares Italian ...

If you allow me, I will comment in French the next time ... to keep my spontaneity !

Best wishes to many of you !

Hugues .

My father for his birthday…. 70 YO !

My Mood of the moment….

Finaly, I salute You !!!

Perfectible's gear list:Perfectible's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Leica M9 Leica M-Monochrom Leica M Typ 240 Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM +7 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow