XF56 f1.2 released and specs

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
wyldberi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,524Gear list
Like?
Re: XF56 f1.2 released and specs
In reply to Caerolle, 8 months ago

Caerolle wrote: I just wish people would discuss things they are interested in instead of trying to convince other people that they have the one valid system.

I have the one valid system. It's a Fuji X-E1 -- because I haven't purchased an X-E2 yet.

It's small, light, captures great images, and I find it "fun" to use, because it reminds me of cameras I used decades ago. Also, the care and feeding of more than one camera system is a hobby I can't afford to support.

Sure, there are things about this system that annoy me at times, but I can't believe any other system would be any different in that respect. If I chose to focus on what annoys me, I'd have to go shopping for a new system, and then I'd have to find a way to cope with the annoyances that system brings my way. Instead, I choose to deal with the current annoyances, and focus instead on the reasons why I find my current system to be so fun to use.

But that's just me. I'm sure you're different than all that, and you probably find things about your system that annoys you at times. I just hope you have as much fun as I do using mine.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow