Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,261Gear list
Like?
Canon EOS 70D with Flash question
7 months ago

Has anyone used the EOS 70D with the Canon 18-135 STM for an All In One solution knowing that if flash was needed it was available to use for fill. For example a wedding reception or an event whatever that may be.

Quick background. I am using a APS-C mirror less camera that is fine. Not so great when it comes to quick auto-focus and their is a lack of quality external flash options.

The idea is a two system set up, mirror less with a few lenses (primes) and a DSLR. That choice is between the EOS 70D and Nikon D7100. My last DSLR was the Nikon D90 before making equipment changes for what I needed then.

I am not brand loyal or married to a label so I am not fixated with returning to Nikon just because.

It is the whole package from handling, to how easy is menu navigation, just usability is a factor. I did glance the internet for reviews and YouTube review videos. What is pushing me a bit more to Canon is the video side when compared to the D7100 having that edge when needed.

I do have a Canon pro-sumer dedicated video camera for really serious stuff when the still camera stays home.

Thanks

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 70D Nikon D7100 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow