Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
parallaxproblem
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,713
Like?
Re: Let's wait....
In reply to nevercat, 8 months ago

nevercat wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

nevercat wrote:I agree, only question is poor behaviour from who, Sony or the doomsday proclamers?

I guess you think I fall into your second category. How, exactly, is my behaviour 'poor'?

Well you spread fear around for Sony not comming with a new Nex lookalike camera, you use the same arguments over and over again. You come in every post where you can spread your arguments even when the post is not directly about this fear ort the future of the E-mount. Do I have to show you more?

Uh?

Sony have changed the design of their last three E-mount releases and announced that they have dropped the NEX product name without giving any explanation of what this means

The normal, rational response to this situation is to wonder what is happening and to be concerned about the future of NEX-like products

I, and others have highlighted this directly to Sony via their feeback blogs and there has been no response from them

This situation has been 100% created by Sony and now they are the ones that need to rectify it

Complaining my behaviour is frankly absurd

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow