ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SparkySparkes
Forum MemberPosts: 56
Like?
LX7 - Build quality and desirability.
6 months ago

Hi folks

I've had an LX3 for a number of years until some vermin stole it. I've always liked the build quality and the general feel of the camera, it's a nice piece of kit to own, or was (grrr).

I'm  looking at replacing it with an LX7 but getting my hands on one is proving difficult. I can buy one on line no problem, but I was wondering if it's as solid and well made as the LX3?  I've looked at a few alternative cameras, some with better reviews of image quality, zoom range etc, but I keep coming back to the LX7.

I'd like to know, preferably from someone who has owned both, if they are similar in build quality and in use.

I don't need to know about how well it performs or how this or that camera is a better buy, I've done the research, I'd just like to know if it's going to have the same desirability, for want of a better term, as my old LX3.

Regards

Sparky Sparkes.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow