Post YOUR Fun Macros from 2013. . .

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
BryanJ
Forum MemberPosts: 75Gear list
Like?
Re: Post YOUR Fun Macros from 2013. . .
In reply to Gordon W, 11 months ago

Gordon W wrote:

With the HS50 and either Canon 500-D or 250-D closeup lens or both stacked...

Seedy Dandelion

400 ISO 1/120s Exposure f/4.5 Aperture 21.6mm Focal Length FinePix HS50EXR Camera

Dewy Web

125 ISO 1/80s Exposure f/5.6 Aperture 119.3mm Focal Length FinePix HS50EXR Camera

Dragonfly Closeup

125 ISO 1/110s Exposure f/7.1 Aperture 166.6mm Focal Length FinePix HS50EXR Camera

Hanging On

Dragonfly On A Lilac

Ant On A Dandelion

Rose Thorns

Damselfly Closeup

100 ISO 1/500s Exposure f/5.6 Aperture 185mm Focal Length FinePix HS50EXR Camera

-- hide signature --

Regards, Gordon
_
Photography since 1950 • Digital since 1999
My online photo galleries

I bought a Polaroid 500D after seeing your photos online a little while back and am very happy about that choice over going straight to the Raynox. I am waiting on my 250D in the mail. I was wondering how you think stacking these lenses works out, I have cheap closeup set as well and it seems the +1 doesn't cause too much havoc but the other diopters cause too much chromatic and optical distortions. With the 250D/500D staked and was just wondering how useful you find it. I know I still don't have the Canon lenses but it should be similar I think. I guess the last thing is do you think there is still room for the Raynox 250 after having these two lenses already? Thanks!

BryanJ's gear list:BryanJ's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S1000fd Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow