NX300 new firmware

Started Apr 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
Souly
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
Nx 300 firmware woes
In reply to Raf007, 9 months ago

Ok, Best Buy on 82nd street in NYC sold me an Open Box Nx300 the Samsung iLaunch disc was missing and so was Light Room. It was running on firmware Version 1.10. It had the blinking light blinking samsung on the screen while turned off  problem. I thought I would go back to best buy and demand they ring me a samsung  iLauncher disc and light room. But the following morning after shooting a fashion show door a few hours the camera wouldn't even cut back on. So I returned it found a New model at another best buy which was already running On firmware version 1.31 and have updated it to 1.33 and now I'm a happy camper. All the models and designers loved the pics form the camera in edited. I was able to email a few for them to post to their instagrams while at the venue right from the camera! By using my iphone 5s as a hotspot they were ecsatic! I think some of the other photographers were a little jealous Lol.

Souly's gear list:Souly's gear list
Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Apple iPhone 5s
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow