Humanoid
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,465Gear list
Like?
Re: It aint over until the duck quacks:) D7100
In reply to Stacey_K, 11 months ago

Stacey_K wrote:

Humanoid wrote:

Iain G Foulds wrote:

... Ray: I would gently offer that the art of photography is the consideration of the composition as a whole, and not merely pointing a camera and taking sharp pictures of things.

... In the world, there are trillions of sharp duck photos. It is the context and and compliment of the background and foreground which separates and distinguishes.

... Hey, don't post photos if you are only looking for compliments.

You know Ian, I just pulled you out of my ignore list, but gladly will place your back in there. Don't tell me what or when to post sheesh what a silly person you must be. Your better off learning how to use a camera instead of slaming people that do. Back in the dog house you go never to leave again.

Ray

What's comical is this Iain guy posted some bird shots the other day, I'm sure he feels were "composition masterpieces", but were simply a bird with blurry sticks around it.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

LOL Stacey you made me slurp my coffee thanks for the laugh so early in the morning:)  I'm going to see if I can get some sharp images of sticks with blurry birds around them:)

peace,

Ray

Humanoid's gear list:Humanoid's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow