Post YOUR Fun Macros from 2013. . .

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Orion12
Senior MemberPosts: 1,535Gear list
Like?
Re: Ice, Mantis + Spider Photo Opts & Story. . .
In reply to jcmarfilph, 8 months ago

jcmarfilph wrote:

Orion12 wrote:

BryanJ wrote:

Orion12 wrote:

BryanJ wrote:

This is cheating, this is from yesterday but I just got my Polaroid 500D and am still practicing.

This is an Excellent "Practice" Shot BryanJ

Definitely Keep "Practicing" & Please Post More. . .

Cheers from Orion

Thanks! Here's a bee just because.

BryanJ these are Awesome Too I'm Guessing Self Portraits ?

Gorgeous shot Bryan!

Just Kidding - Are these shot with Your Polaroid 500D ?

Super Macro with 2x IDZ. . .

He Traded-In his Pincers for a Set of Boxing Gloves. . .

Cheers from Orion

Wondeful shot Orion!

Here is mine from El Cheapo Opteka Macro lens

-=[ Joms ]=-

I don't care How Much a Lens Costs. . . If You Can FIND ART with It Then it's at Least a Great Lens for the Moment ( Of Course Some Lenses are More Versatile, Sharper yada yada yada )
However - I LIKE The Above Shot VERY MUCH - It Got it's Own UNIQUE Look and YOU Couldn't Get that Shot ( Like It Is ) With ANY Other Type of Lens. . . So that Cheapo Lens is AWESOME for THESE KINDS of Shots. . . Please Shoot Some More ! Your Spider Rocks !

Speaking of Spiders. . . I've got an ODD Photo Opts Spider Story. . .

I went to take a Bath Tonight and Found a Spider Trapped in the Tub. . . ( The Walls are Slick and He Couldn't Get Out / Spidey Was Probably Staving god knows how long he was in there ). . .
So I talked to him a bit and say I'd get him out of there but he'd have to get on finger. . . Of course he tried to Run Off and Eventually Discovered there was No Place Go so he let me Push Him up on the Ledge and then he Stayed there Just Watching Me. . .

So I got in the Tube and Spidey was Still on the Ledge so I told him to just relax and hang around for a Photo Shot. . . He Chilled for several minutes and then Decided to Run Around the Tub Ledge and Of Course he got Too Close to the Edge and Managed to Fall In the Water ! ! !
Yikes. . . It was like Swimming with Sharks but the Water was Hot and Spidey went into SHOCK !

I eventually fished his Lifeless Body from the Water and Put Spidey on a Mat next to the Tub. . .
He was Not Moving but I had a Feeling I could Pull him Out of Shock with a Few Spider Pets & Some Salt Water. . .

To Make a Longer Story Shorter. . . Spidey RECOVERED & Crawled on my Tee Shirt and Rode Around the House On My Chest for about 15-Minutes until he finally got the Photo Opt I had promised him Earlier. . .

Shot with my New Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens with Spidey still Resting Up on My Tee-Shirt Covered Chest.

I put Spidey in a room without a tub and told him to be more careful. . . He Seems Well Now. . .
And That's My Story & I'm Stick-In to It. . .

Cheers from OrionĀ 

Orion12's gear list:Orion12's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR Pentax K10D +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow