Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Brev00
Senior MemberPosts: 5,220Gear list
Like?
Re: It aint over until the duck quacks:) D7100
In reply to Humanoid, 3 months ago

Humanoid wrote:

JimPearce wrote:

Excellent colour and detail Ray. Who won?

-- hide signature --

Jim

Hi Jim,

Guess nobody appreciates me over here in "kiddy land". I suppose I should shoot more Zoo type images and post them here. Its only a rumor, but I hear zoo critters don't runaway and you can snap until you get it right.:)

I don't understand the reason for this comment.  If it is for a lack of response to these images, they have only been up for a short while.  Give us some time to view.  I actually saw your report in the full frame forum first and was interested in opening the dx version.  No need for the condescension.  I think many people are interested and, sometimes, open a thread without commenting.  That does not mean that the images do not have impact.  As far as I know, there is no record of thread views.  Maybe there is some other meaning to the above comment.   Until you say, I am going to go to my backyard where I am taking pics of a chained goose.

Brev00's gear list:Brev00's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 DX II Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow