best printers for 10x14 prints?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
holy ****
In reply to Jim Hess, 7 months ago

Do you get off on being offensive?

I thought you could do all the color work on a computer, and then print from the stick when all the color adjustments are done.

I thought so because I haven't had to print any photos in the period when the pro-100, or the previous X models for that matter, have existed.

Operating systems, software, and workflows change all the time. If I haven't had to print anything, I haven't had to print anything.

Does owning a printer come with a necessary amount of unwarranted self-importance?

I want a printer that can print photos from a computer where the color profiles have been calibrated to that particular printer. I don't want a printer that is unable to color profile or print using any other software than the one provided by the manufacturer. I thought printing from the USB would be possible, if the images are calibrated to the color profile of the printer. I did not know it was not possible. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved. I don't want a printer that can produce great prints no work involved.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
okNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
okayNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow