still torn between m43 and Full Frame systems

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
n3eg
Contributing MemberPosts: 548Gear list
Like?
Re: still torn between m43 and Full Frame systems
In reply to Richard Weisgrau, 6 months ago

Richard Weisgrau wrote:

I have what I call my 'grab and go' kit. A bag with enough gear to take on any job. The bag is  (12x7x6 inches) and fully loaded as in the photos below weighs a bit over 5 pounds. A comparable Nikon setup would weigh about double that and need a bag twice the size. I am a happy Lumix camper.  The photos follow.

-- hide signature --

Richard Weisgrau
www.drawnwithlight.com
www.show-my-house.com

I have something very similar to that with my E-PL5 kit, and it's only 9 1/2" long instead of 12".  Left side is my Oly 75-300, middle is the E-PL5 with 14-42 lens sideways with camera stored vertically, and right side is Oly 40-150 on top of 0.6x wide converter on top of x6 and x10 close up filters.  Top zip compartment has batteries and SD cards, side zip compartment has flash/strap/polarizer/manual/USB cord.  Amazing how much small stuff you can cram into a bag.

-- hide signature --

It ain't easy being me, but someone's gotta do it.

n3eg's gear list:n3eg's gear list
Kodak EasyShare Z990 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow