Sample Photos: EM-10 with new Oly 25mm 1.8 lens

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Joseph T Lewis III
Senior MemberPosts: 1,715Gear list
Like?
Re: Incorrect expectations. Nothing purer than that.
In reply to smithling, 11 months ago

smithling wrote:

Joseph T Lewis III wrote:

Based on the subject of the original post, the images one would expect to see

That's what you would expect to see. If you had carefully read the quote I included in the OP, then you might have understood the nature of the post.

I shall show a few of the images I have taken so far with this new camera, and can you guess which camera and lens combination used to take the following images

Instead, your narrow expectations have deluded your comprehension because the quote quite clearly implies exactly what the article is.

Instead, we get a link to a site that is playing a coy little guessing game.

What did you think "I shall show a few of the images I have taken so far with this new camera, and can you guess which camera and lens combination used to take the following images?" means?

Well, since you asked: based on the subject line of the original post, I was expecting to see images taken with the E-M10, and in addition some additional photos taken with other cameras and lenses.

On the other hand, if the subject had been "Tantalizing Post by Robin Wong: Possible E-M10 Pics" or similar, that would be another story altogether.

Just pretend that the title of the forum post is as you say... Ready? Now what do you think about the article?

I think the images are very nice, and am mildly interested in which camera and lens took them.  However, I am much MORE interested in seeing pics of the new E-M10 and 25mm lens, which were disappointingly absent from Robin's blog.

At any rate, it's a slow Sunday afternoon, so thanks for the diversion.

Tom

Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow