best printers for 10x14 prints?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Jim Hess
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,744
Like?
Re: best printers for 11x14 prints?
In reply to jtoolman, 8 months ago

I agree with your comments about the Canon Pixma Pro-100. It is a remarkable printer. People who complain about the cost of ink seem to be those who expect to get something for nothing. If you want to print your own photos then you need to be willing to pay the price. Actually, the Pixma Pro-100 seems to be a relatively economical printer as far as ink consumption is concerned. If you want to really save a lot of money then consider refilling your own cartridges (that comment is directed at the OP). I'm still using the set of cartridges that came with the printer. I don't print a lot, but compared to my previous printer the ink seems to be lasting longer than I expected. And, again, the images are remarkable. I was a little disappointed with the first couple of prints that I made. But that is because I wasn't careful in choosing printer and paper profiles. You have to pay attention to what you're doing if you want quality prints.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
okNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
okayNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow