Veteran MemberPosts: 3,817Gear list
Like?
Re: Why the giggles?
In reply to parallaxproblem, 9 months ago

parallaxproblem wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

JamieTux wrote:

Is that why they gave a voucher for a free metabones adapter in Australia?
http://www.sony.com.au/microsite/a7redemption/

A rather obvious 'bait-and-switch' marketing ploy... and the extra premium that Aussi customers normally pay for their gear probably covered the cost of the adaptor anyway!

A business is about selling its product, not running a charity program for enthusiasts and professionals alike.

In fact, the selling point of NEX was no different than for a7, or will be for any E-mount camera: size and adaptability. In addition to native lenses. Don't tell me the bait that worked on you was the native E-mount lenses that were available at the time, if you've had NEX for 2+ years like many of us.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here

Stalking me around the forum, writing unitelligible gibberish beneath my posts and then always getting the same 2 'likes'... very, very strange!

-- hide signature --

DUMP the HUMP! Campaign for *REAL* NEX replacement bodies

I think that EG is trying to say that the A7 selling points are the same as the original NEX - the only thing that I'd add is that there is a close competitor here (Leica) that is multiple times more expensive on every product (bodies and lenses) so to some the FE lenses look like bargains rather than very expensive items - I am sure that Sony will release more Sony lenses (like the current kit one) at a lower price as the system gains traction (and equally sure that they won't bother if it doesn't).

JamieTux's gear list:JamieTux's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow