Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pat Melone
Senior MemberPosts: 1,746
Like?
First shots with Nikon DF
8 months ago

Hi all at the risk of being shot down in flames and of being accused of a Poser and pretender I purchased the Nikon DF to complament my D800.

These shots are my first outing with the camera so I am still trying to get a feel for it but from this little outing I am loving the camera Particaully the image quility and high ISO is outstanding.

The camera slows my shoting down and makes me think more about what I framing I think this is a good thing for my type of shooting.

A couple of things I dont like is the shallow grip I would of Prefard it to be a little deeper and the battery door seems very flimsy to me.

Now to be really shot down here is link to some photos on Flickr all taken with DF lenses used are the Zeiss 21 2.8 F2 Nikon 16-35 F4 and the horse shots with 70-200 F2.8 Version 1. all lenses gave me great results must of the inside shots are very High ISO and I had no trouble at all with focusing.

Link to Photos

Follow Link

All up I am very happy with my purchase for me it works well I can see my self using it more then my D800.

PS all photos are processed to my style and liking.,

Cheers

-- hide signature --

All post by Scott Bowman:-)
Please check out my Flickr page at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ttocs/

Nikon D800 Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow