whats up with my FZ200 images

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Timj351
Senior MemberPosts: 1,921
Like?
Re: whats up with my FZ200 images
In reply to Kevin Coppalotti, 7 months ago

Kevin Coppalotti wrote:

wrong settings on a noisy sensor. also never use a pin head sensor for landscapes, its never going to resolve the detail, - foliage in particular turns to mush.

-- hide signature --

It's not the best camera for landscapes but it's not the worst either. It just depends on your shooting and processing techniques and how large you view your images. I like to use my FZ200 because it is such a versatile camera but I am also starting to bring my LX7 along too for the more detailed landscape shots or better low light shots. It's not much different from carry an extra lens in your pocket. So I would suggest, if it is feasible, for people to consider an additional small camera like the LX7 to compliment the FZ200. Together, they can handle just about any shooting situation.

Other techniques to consider with the FZ200 are stitching multiple shots, taken manually with full res shots, and stacking by using the 12fps burst mode. There's quite a bit of information available on these techniques.

-Tim

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow