Is your photography better with FF?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
DrGoon
Regular MemberPosts: 137Gear list
Like?
Re: Is your photography better with FF?
In reply to kelvin2345, 10 months ago

My photography is better since moving (back) to full frame, and indeed it's better since last year. My equipment is better too, although it's not necessarily the case that I would have needed it for the modest improvements that I've made. The new equipment and the dedication to improving my craft have gone hand in hand but I certainly acknowledge that the acquisition of newer, better equipment isn't the most important factor in my skill growth. Getting through a volume of photography, working on cataloging my photographs, improving my workflow, studying compositional technique, reading inspirational books and thinking more deeply about the things that I like in others' work - these have probably had more impact. That said, better equipment has allowed me to broaden my horizons and has inspired me to make more pictures.

DrGoon's gear list:DrGoon's gear list
Nikon D50 Nikon D90 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
yesNew
NoNew
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow