ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mangtataho
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Need help to decide between nikon d7100, pentax k-3 and canon 70D
8 months ago

Hello,

I had a nikon d3200 camera but it got stolen so now I am looking to purchase a higher enthusiast level dslr camera. I am a beginner but I want to purchase a camera that I have room to grow. As you have read in my title I am deciding between those 3 cameras. Originally its just between canon and nikon but I found out about the pentax k-3 and according to the articles and videos I read and watched it is a very nice camera.

Stuff that I am thinking:

1. I can afford the price ranges of all cameras so no issue there. 
  2. Kind/style of photography I will be taking would be... I'll take pictures of everything I want to take pictures of
  3. Still photos is my priority although I also like to have a very decent video capabilities 
  4. Image quality is paramount
  5. The system supporting the camera is also important (lenses, flash etc.)
  6. I do not think of being a professional photographer so I am not even considering full frame cameras... at the moment, plus they are way out of my budget.
  7. I am not yet committed to any camera system so I can pretty much buy any system I want

Any helpful insights is appreciated. My options is not limited to just these 3 cameras. Please if you think there is a camera that I should be considering just let me know.

Canon EOS 70D Nikon D3200 Nikon D7100 Pentax K-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow