ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dslr mode
Junior MemberPosts: 43
Like?
Only one prime lens with Nikon d7000 ?
11 months ago

Hi all,

I have been researching over the past couple of months to decide which dslr should i choose. I am a beginner. After reading hundreds of reviews I have a decided it is better to go with Nikon d7000.  My budget is very limited. So I thought to buy Nikon d7000 with just one prime lens for now; 35mm 1.8g and no other lens. My only use of this camera is to take pictures of me, my family (kids) and occasional outdoor photos(happens rarely). My question is "Is this prime lens enough for the "moment" to capture full frame family portrait pics?" I will be buying a zoom lens 18-105 or other sometime later. Will this combination be enough for the moment? Why I am doing this is because I can get Nikon d7000 body only very cheaper right now.  I dont want to loose this good chance to get a Nikon d7000.

Be gentle with your replies and do reply. Thank you all. Kindly give me your honest reviews. I may or may not become a serious photographer in the not very far future. I just don't want to upgrade say for example like at least 5-10 years.

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow