Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zilver
Contributing MemberPosts: 510Gear list
Like?
DPreview best mirrorless of the year - Olympus E-M1, Sony A7R runner-up
6 months ago

First of all, well done Sony, 2013 was a stunning year with A7R, RX10, RX100II, RX1R, all winner or runner ups in one category or another.

I love Olympus, before A7/R, my go to camera was the E-M5, I bought the E-M1 and wanted to love it but it just doesn't suit me, the grip wasn't right and the pictures from the full frame just makes me accept some usability compromises of the Sony's. But have to admit, that fast focus and stabiliser is really something.

Lastly, Canon and Nikon are nowhere to be found on that list and I think they must be getting the message, or they should be.

DPreview Best gear of 2013:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/01/02/best-gear-of-2013-the-results-are-in?utm_campaign=internal-link&utm_source=news-list&utm_medium=text&ref=title_0_0

zilver's gear list:zilver's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Leica T
Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha 7R Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX100 Sony RX1R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow