Nikon DF, the ultimate in shallow posturing?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Viper K
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Re: Why All Of The Anger?
In reply to Thoughts R Us, 10 months ago

Why is there this anger at what is just a camera?  Geesh...it's not like we're talking about a cure for a disease, a plan to cure world hunger, etc.

If this camera is not for you, then fine...just kindly move along.  Is this the first time that a camera company has released a camera that wasn't for you?  Has every other Nikon release been exactly what you wanted?

The reality is that this is a fine camera and that those who actually own and use it really like it...a lot.  Those who criticize usually have never even used or held one; a few of the critics are judging from using it for a few minutes in a store.

It just seems to me that much of the criticism is just plain immature.  I bet many of those who are critics would love the Df if it were in their price range.

I heard about Df. Saw it when I was overseas Bought it... loving it that it has been following me around ever since, leaving my D800 with envy. I read with a lot if laughter what people are saying about it. It doesn't matter. It does what its supposed to do...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow