The future for Fuji cameras

Started Dec 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Joel Stern
Forum ProPosts: 10,534Gear list
Like?
To TransX or not?
In reply to mooshoepork, 11 months ago

I was talking to a Fuji technical guy at Fuji today as a friend has a new 23mm lens and could not figure out how to make it into AF as it was MF only.  So the problem was solved and we got to talking and I mentioned DPR and the fact that many people think the TransX is a problem, it certainly has been a challenge for many in PP.... He told me to wait as you never know what will come up, but that being said, it means little at this point in time, but time will tell. I think without the TransX for many a Fuji XE would be much more attractive just because it is a commitment in a system that can change in a minute and I think will. But then any system will, it happened to me already with Ricoh's GXR, no more lenses from Ricoh just the M mount and any adapters for other than M lenses.... Not what I bought into (I thought).... at least with Fuji the glass will remain and that glass sure seems to be very good, well that is an understatement.

-- hide signature --

If i am typing on my iPad, please excuse any typos.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow