Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Tusk24
Regular MemberPosts: 136Gear list
Like?
Re: Snow; No Owl
In reply to Brev00, 10 months ago

Brev00 wrote:

Tusk24 wrote:

This is a good image. Looks like you were thinking about your compositon and captured well.

A couple of the snow owl images in the entrys look overblown, the detail in their feathers fading into the snow. But, don't mean to knock anyone, must make an effort to make an entry myself. Regards to all.

Thank you Tusk.  And, I like the four letter, two number format of your name.  You are new, at least from the count of your posts, so you may not know that negative comments are not permitted on the Weekly Contest thread.  One of the bylaws.  The purpose of that rule is to let people feel free to post images without fear of critique.  So, we all just go out, take pics, and share what we think is our finest.

Thank you too Brev.Indeed, we share the four letter,two number format style names.Stupidly,I previously thought your name was all in letters as in "Brevoo". My bad.You seem a nice guy.Incidentally,the 24 in my chosen name goes back to the film days when the perspective of 24mm was one of my favourites.New, by the counts of my post? No, unfortunately I've been a long term lurker of a silent majority who should  probably contribute more.Been viewing on and off the forums here  since the mid 2000s. Only joined up in '09 when I was a reluctant convert to digital. You made a fair point with regard to your "byelaw", as I wasn't aware of it.But, I thought I qualified  my orignal observation in the last two sentences.Anyhow, thanks for marking my card with that "we" and "you".As they say aye, aye captain and all due regards.

Tusk24's gear list:Tusk24's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D70s Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
qiNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow