It´s a dogs life….another Df thread;)

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
lickity split
Contributing MemberPosts: 887Gear list
Like?
Re: It´s a dogs life….another Df thread;)
In reply to Rolf_52, 7 months ago

Rolf_52 wrote:

4x5 Guy wrote:

I'm curious. What df features does this snap illustrate?

Would the image look different if taken with a D800 or a Canon, and if so, how would it look different?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I think PerL pretty much summed up the features of Df that my image might illustrate…my personal experience is that Df is noticeably superior to D800 in low light and that AF is very snappy and accurate….

however, my main intention was to just post an image which I personally find humorous…also I prefer threads posting images rather than reading about sour grapes from people about equipment they don't have any experience with…

…there are so many cameras that I would not consider based on specs but I don't spend any energy posting about them

I'm not a fan of the camera, or of people's misguided views of which camera is superior to the other, like you said that's just reading about sour grapes. But I am a fan of threads started with images. Thank you for posting....  

lickity split's gear list:lickity split's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow