ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ashwinravi
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Nikon D7100 vs Canon 70D
7 months ago

Hi,

My name is Ashwin Ravi and I am planning on buying my first DSLR. Since this will basically be an investment into a particular brand in terms of lenses and other systems for the future I am getting confused. There is a lot of Nikon vs Canon debate going on but none of them are conclusive.

I have narrowed down on either the D7100 or the 70D but haven't been able to take a concrete decision on which will be better for me. I shoot both photo and videos and I guess it will be fair enough to say that 70% of the shooting I intend to do with this new DSLR will be still photos and 30% videos.

I am absolutely confused and overwhelmed with the amount of information available and since the investment is substantial especially in terms of a particular family of products the decision seems daunting.

Would appreciate if I could get some views on this and hopefully take a decision as an outcome to this decision.

PS: I don't have access to these cameras to get a feel of them as most of the stores here do not have these models on display.

Cheers,

Ashwin

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 70D Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow