Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 2,299Gear list
Like?
Most memorable shot 2013 ...
10 months ago

Was just thinking by going through some international papers that the 31st is typically one of those days to look back.

Started a new folder 2014 today and flicked through my collections of images, reminding me that I MUST at some stage conduct some serious clean-up (reade: delete a LOT).

Flicking through the folders, I thought that if I had to pick one picture that would possibly stay with me for a while, which one would I pick. There are private ones for sure but wasn't thinking of those in particular, but of that one shot, that you would want to show people as your ONE pick.

I certainly would be interested in other people's ONE shot, like I regularely go onto the tomen.de website, then click Fuji X-Pro Curation, then click X-E1 - or now X-E2 and browse through some reviewer's shots. Some brilliant stuff there and of course a lot of so-so and average pictures as well.

Anyway, for all it's worth, here is my little picture taken with the 18-55 @55mm in Ubud, Bali, approximately 1.20 (4ft) away from those monkeys. A third one jumped onto my backpack to check out my gear whilst I was taking that shot.

Happy New Year 2013!

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Phase One Capture One Pro Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +2 more
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow