Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,718Gear list
Like?
Most memorable shot 2013 ...
3 months ago

Was just thinking by going through some international papers that the 31st is typically one of those days to look back.

Started a new folder 2014 today and flicked through my collections of images, reminding me that I MUST at some stage conduct some serious clean-up (reade: delete a LOT).

Flicking through the folders, I thought that if I had to pick one picture that would possibly stay with me for a while, which one would I pick. There are private ones for sure but wasn't thinking of those in particular, but of that one shot, that you would want to show people as your ONE pick.

I certainly would be interested in other people's ONE shot, like I regularely go onto the tomen.de website, then click Fuji X-Pro Curation, then click X-E1 - or now X-E2 and browse through some reviewer's shots. Some brilliant stuff there and of course a lot of so-so and average pictures as well.

Anyway, for all it's worth, here is my little picture taken with the 18-55 @55mm in Ubud, Bali, approximately 1.20 (4ft) away from those monkeys. A third one jumped onto my backpack to check out my gear whilst I was taking that shot.

Happy New Year 2013!

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow