Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
northlondon43
Contributing MemberPosts: 502Gear list
Like?
Just another rumour rumour rumour....
11 months ago

..... for the sake of it plus several glasses of red wine given that it's that NY thing. OK here goes....

I met a man (or possibly a woman) in London who heard from a panda in China via Skype that a bottle nosed dolphin who had unfortunately beached itself somewhere in South Korea found itself looking at a NEW (well potentially maybe new) Samsung NX camera (and accompanying future lenses) that must have been, accidentally on purpose, been put there by a Samsung engineer...... well guess what?

... it had no EVF, no WiFi, no touchscreen, but …. made coffee, in the voice of George Clooney offered to shop online for you and and and shat gold....

...I mean can you believe it? Personally I'd want the camera to have an enhanced Lady Gaga integrated love button and an optional vegetarian buffet (buffer?) menu.... there's just no pleasing some people eh?

By the way....  apparently the dolphin didn't give a dam about the features (apart from being able to operate it with flippers)…it just wanted to take good pictures

OK that was a crap tale but it is 215 in the morning and I've taken some of that stuff Kenny sent me

northlondon43's gear list:northlondon43's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Samsung NX30 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow