The future for Fuji cameras

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
MostlyUnoriginal
Regular MemberPosts: 207Gear list
Like?
Re: The future for Fuji cameras
In reply to mooshoepork, 7 months ago

The thing is, there's nothing I can do to make Fuji profitable other than tell anyone who's interested that I love my Fuji, that the lenses are epic, that it's intuitive and gets out of my way when I'm using it, and that it really helps make my photos better.

These threads about the possible demise of the x cams and how Fuji isn't selling enough units make me second-guess my decision to buy into the system in a knee-jerk sort of way, but then I sit back and realize that I'm taking more pictures (and more pictures I'm really pleased with) than ever before and that's largely a result of the points above.

If fuji cans the x series, well, that would suck, and it would be a damn shame, but I would survive. In the meantime, I'm going to keep taking photos and loving the camera I'm taking them with, and I'm going to stop clicking on these threads.

-- hide signature --
 MostlyUnoriginal's gear list:MostlyUnoriginal's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow