Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fi816
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
Image quality
7 months ago

Hi just received a Fujifilm XE2 from Santa and have been trying to devour the manual. I have a couple of questions if someone would be good enough to help with.

1. I understand I should be shooting in RAW but just RAW or FINE and RAW or NORMAL and RAW?

2. For B&W am I right in saying that if I use RAW and the camera's B&W setting that it will show as B&W on the live view but record as colour ?

3. I took part on a photography walking tour and the photographer told us to keep white balance on auto. Is this accurate or should you use the options on the camera depending on what type of lighting you are shooting in?

4. On my old DSLR I had a few options for image size on this camera there are 7. At the moment I will only be printing off 6x4 or 7x5 should I then just choose the size accordingly or choose the largest  possible?

Thanks in advance Fi x

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow