Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DezM
Forum ProPosts: 33,985
Like?
New Year, New Camera. Year In Photos
Dec 31, 2013

Folks, I gave up on the idea of getting a D400 and bought a D610. My needs have changed in that I need a body with increased dynamic range, great IQ and better ISO performance. The D610 gives me that. I got tired of waiting on Nikon, the last several years (this might be good for you guys in that a D400 will be released soon because of my purchase).

I've been making large prints lately for a demanding client & I needed to switch. I've sold all of my crop lenses and now have three FF lenses (two primes & the 70-200 VR II) to use until I settle on a fast, wide zoom. The D300 was given to my Dad as a gift, as he is retiring to Palm Springs, California. He used to shoot 35mm, 35+ years ago & I wanted him to fall in love again with photography and keep the D300 in the Santana family. His wife got him the kit lens.

Here are my 2013 Year In Photos via Slideshow w/audio: http://dezsantana.com/night/slideshow

-- hide signature --
Nikon D300 Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow